I do love Fall as much as any other cliche girl on Tumblr. After getting many requests in my ask box on tumblr I figured why not make an essentials list. Most of these items can be styled more than one way casual or fancy.
- Cable Knit Beanies: Yes, I am aware this is a mainstream item to put on a fall must have list, but what can I say? Beanies are a personal favorite and you can never have too many! H&M has great quality beanies for a good price. My favorite grey beanie is similar to this one.
- Knee Socks: If we are anything alike, you cringed at the fact knee socks even came to mind on this list. Trust me, I understand completely. Until I got the perfect pair of lace up boots to wear with knee socks and a nice skater skirt I wouldn't have considered these either.
- Ugg Boots: I know what you are thinking, two cringe worthy items in a row right? Whats next? Crocs. As unfashionable uggs may be they are perfect to keep your toes warm inside or even for a quick trip to the store. The only issue with Ugg Boots is people think they are cute with shorts. Please never wear them with shorts. Ever.
- Leather Jacket: Once again this is just essential item anyone and everyone should own. It can be worn so many ways. You can style it casually or to dress up a look. This is just an overall essential.
- Oragami Folds : These complex folds can take a simple outfit and spice it up. Whether its a shirt or skort these types of folding will definitely stay in style through the fall and winter seasons.
- Pinafore Dresses : I cannot get enough of these adorable dresses. I feel if I don't add another ten of them to my wardrobe I'll be missing something in my life. You can wear these anywhere from school to an interview.
- Doc Martens : I'm not normally fan of Doc Martens but I cant seem to separate myself from my Alfie style docs. They are comfortable and easy to wear. I've gotten so many compliments on them too!
- Sweaters : Sweaters are a totally obvious fall must-have. They are matchable to anything and can be worn so many ways! They are also perfect for those rainy days or any day really.
- Collars : Collars were a big style trend last year and it'll be interesting to see if they make a come back. Personally I love a good collar and pairing them under sweaters is one of my favorite looks.
- High Top Converse : Converse are such amazing shoes! They take awhile for me to break in, but I have a pair of black ones that are my obsession! White high tops are definitely on my wishlist right now.
*** Aveda Light Elements Smoothing Fluid: Is it just me or does anyone else fight with frizz and fly ways during the fall/winter period? Either way this smoothing fluid has worked wonders for me, just don't get it too close to the roots, greasy hair is not cute. ***